Gaming Influencer Marketing. Made Simple.
At Wehype, we are on a mission to bridge the gap between brands and gamers.
Powered by the Wehype platform we provide an automated, end-to-end solution for scalable gaming Influencer Marketing campaigns. How we do it? Driven by our passion for gaming, we help clients to promote their games ranging from indie products to blockbusters, and support content creators all around the world with exciting new sponsorships.
With a clear vision ahead, we continue our focus to automate, streamline, and simplify Influencer Marketing within the gaming universe. Always staying hyped!
For more Information, please visit www.wehype.it
Wehype in short:
- 👾 40+ employees in a passionate continuously growing team
- ⚡World-class technology built and enhanced in-house
- 🌍 A global company with the opportunity to build an international career
Our Values: One Team, Be Bold, Ownership, and Inspire
About the role:
Join our team and help shape the future of Influencer Marketing. We're looking for a Product Owner who thrives in a multi-cultural, high-energy environment and is as passionate about video games and Influencer Marketing as we are. You will be working closely with your colleagues in the Development team and have Petter Annerwall as your manager. Regardless of team, we are looking for candidates that are well organized, detail-oriented, clear communicators, and quick learners.
What you will do
- Own and maintain the Product Backlog.
- Take ownership of requirements and ensure the quality of user features.
- Translate the product vision and the product roadmap to deliverables
- Lead the team in refinement and prioritization.
- Collaborate with different internal stakeholders to ensure we build the right things, at the right time.
- Identifying and communicating impediments to management and company wide.
Who you are
- Demonstrated success in releasing products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some user interface documentation.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and work collaboratively with development teams.
- Experience working in a user-centric organization and product.
- You have built up a passion for excellence, development, and the ability to support building an innovative culture.
Plus if you have
- Experience working in dual-track agile development
- Experience working with Scrum
- Engineering experience, work, or educational
- Understanding of design processes
- Exceptional English, both written and spoken
Perks & benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow in a fast-expanding company
- Premium work gear to get the job done
- Breakfast every day at the Office
- Gaming stations at work
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/yoga/massage costs