Gaming Influencer Marketing. Made Simple.
At Wehype, we are on a mission to bridge the gap between brands and gamers.
Powered by the Wehype platform we provide an automated, end-to-end solution for scalable gaming Influencer Marketing campaigns. How we do it? Driven by our passion for gaming, we help clients to promote their games ranging from indie products to blockbusters, and support content creators all around the world with exciting new sponsorships.
With a clear vision ahead, we continue our focus to automate, streamline, and simplify Influencer Marketing within the gaming universe. Always staying hyped!
For more Information, please visit www.wehype.it
Wehype in short:
- 👾 35+ employees in a passionate continuously growing team
- ⚡World-class technology built and enhanced in-house
- 🌍 A global company with the opportunity to build an international career
Our Values: One Team, Be Bold, Ownership, and Inspire
About the role:
Join our team and help shape the future of Influencer Marketing. We're looking for a Test Engineer/QA who thrives in a multi-cultural, high-energy environment and is as passionate about video games and Influencer Marketing as we are. You will be working closely with your colleagues in the Development team and have Petter Annerwall as your manager. Regardless of team, we are looking for candidates that are well organized, detail-oriented, clear communicators, and quick learners.
What you will do
- Develop new automated tests and tools for our product's frontend, backend APIs and other services
- Collaborate with software developers to determine which tests would provide most benefit and prioritizing automation of those tests accordingly
- Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in testing, testability
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments
- Collaborate with software developers to ensure testable architecture and features
- Define, drive and supervise the Wehype's test strategy
Who you are
- You have experience developing and maintaining test automation tools and frameworks
- You have a good understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- You must have good command of both verbal and written English
Perks & benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow in a fast-expanding company
- Premium work gear to get the job done
- Breakfast every day at the Office
- Gaming stations at work
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/yoga/massage costs