Gaming Influencer Marketing. Made Simple.
At Wehype, we are on a mission to bridge the gap between brands and gamers.
Powered by the Wehype platform we provide an automated, end-to-end solution for scalable gaming Influencer Marketing campaigns. How we do it? Driven by our passion for gaming, we help clients to promote their games ranging from indie products to blockbusters, and support content creators all around the world with exciting new sponsorships.
With a clear vision ahead, we continue our focus to automate, streamline, and simplify Influencer Marketing within the gaming universe. Always staying hyped!
For more Information, please visit www.wehype.it
Wehype in short:
- 👾 40+ employees in a passionate continuously growing team
- ⚡World-class technology built and enhanced in-house
- 🌍 A global company with the opportunity to build an international career
Our Values: One Team, Be Bold, Ownership, and Inspire
About the role:
Join the hype and help shape the future of Influencer Marketing! We're looking for a Director of Product Management who thrives in a multi-cultural, high-energy environment and is as passionate about video games and Influencer Marketing as we are. You will be working cross-department with stakeholders from both the commercial, technology and operational teams to drive product strategy, vision and execution. You will be working closely with and report directly to our CEO and Founder Robin Åström.
What you will do
- Develop and lead the strategy, vision, roadmap and execution of Wehype’s gaming influencer marketing platform and associated products and services.
- Discover what users need by conducting user research and unveiling critical insights
- Analyze profitability and growth potential across our our product line to help guide Wehype’s overall business and product strategy
- Align the team around a cohesive product roadmap and decide what to build next
- Be part of a journey unlocking the full potential of influencer marketing and the creator economy within gaming
- Work closely with the founding team, CEO and the rest of the management team with mandate to drive the product strategy forward
- Champion and hype(!) the team, partners, and external stakeholders to ensure alignment around overall strategy and direction of the product
Who you are
- You are experienced in defining and driving product strategy and vision
- You are experienced with data-driven product development
- You are an interdisciplinary thinker, skilled at blending different perspectives in pursuit of a mission
- You have strong analytical capabilities and attention to details and good modelling skills (Excel or similar)
- You are prestigeless and have excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- You are a great communicator and inspiring storyteller
- You are a curious mind looking to build and innovate and have fun!
Perks & benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow in a fast-expanding company
- Premium work gear to get the job done
- Breakfast every day at the Office
- Gaming stations at work
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/yoga/massage costs