Gaming Influencer Marketing. Made Simple.
At Wehype, we are on a mission to bridge the gap between brands and gamers.
Powered by the Wehype platform we provide an automated, end-to-end solution for scalable gaming Influencer Marketing campaigns. How we do it? Driven by our passion for gaming, we help clients to promote their games ranging from indie products to blockbusters, and support content creators all around the world with exciting new sponsorships.
With a clear vision ahead, we continue our focus to automate, streamline, and simplify Influencer Marketing within the gaming universe. Always staying hyped!
For more Information, please visit www.wehype.it
Wehype in short:
- 👾 35+ employees in a passionate continuously growing team
- ⚡World-class technology built and enhanced in-house
- 🌍 A global company with the opportunity to build an international career
Our Values: One Team, Be Bold, Ownership, and Inspire
About the role:
Join our team and help shape the future of Influencer Marketing. We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate who thrives in a multi-cultural, high-energy environment and is as passionate about video games and Influencer Marketing as we are. You will be working closely with your colleagues in the People and Culture team and have Jacob Larsson as your manager. Regardless of team, we are looking for candidates that are well organized, detail-oriented, clear communicators, and quick learners.
This is an "allmän visstidsanställning" for the duration of 6 months, however there might (hopefully🚀) be an opportunity to transition into a "tillsvidareanställning" when the "allmän visstidsanställning" is over.
What you will do
- Source candidates for a wide range of roles from partnership managers to full-stack developers
- Work closely together with our hiring managers
- Write job ads and publish them in the right channels
- Do interviews with candidates
- Coordinate and participate in recruitment events
Who you are
- You have an interest in video games
- You have an educational background in HR or similar
- You are a driven and entrepreneurial person who gets the work done
- Exceptional English, both written and spoken
Plus if you have
- You have worked in LinkedIn Recruiter
- You have done some recruitment before in any capacity
Perks & benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow in a fast-expanding company
- Premium work gear to get the job done
- Breakfast every day at the Office
- Gaming stations at work
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/yoga/massage costs