Gaming Influencer Marketing. Made Simple.
At Wehype, we are on a mission to bridge the gap between brands and gamers.
Powered by the Wehype platform we provide an automated, end-to-end solution for scalable gaming Influencer Marketing campaigns. How we do it? Driven by our passion for gaming, we help clients to promote their games ranging from indie products to blockbusters, and support content creators all around the world with exciting new sponsorships.
With a clear vision ahead, we continue our focus to automate, streamline, and simplify Influencer Marketing within the gaming universe. Always staying hyped!
For more Information, please visit www.wehype.it
Wehype in short:
- 👾 40+ employees in a passionate continuously growing team
- ⚡World-class technology built and enhanced in-house
- 🌍 A global company with the opportunity to build an international career
Our Values: One Team, Be Bold, Ownership, and Inspire
About the role:
Join our team and help shape the future of Influencer Marketing. We're looking for a Frontend Developer who thrives in a multi-cultural, high-energy environment and is as passionate about video games and Influencer Marketing as we are. You will be working closely with your colleagues in the Development team and have Petter Annerwall as your manager. Regardless of team, we are looking for candidates that are well organized, detail-oriented, clear communicators, and quick learners.
What you will do
- Write understandable and testable code.
- Expand our component library in close collaboration with designers and co-workers.
- Improve and maintain our current platforms with a focus on maintainability and performance.
- Collaborate in a dynamic product-driven environment, share your knowledge and build creative solutions.
- Work in an agile environment and plan your work together with passionate colleagues.
Who you are
- You have good knowledge of one or more modern frontend frameworks such as React, Vue.js, or Angular.
- You feel comfortable using frontend state management.
- You are passionate about what you do and have an interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise.
- You are proactive in your work and a great team player.
Perks & benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow in a fast-expanding company
- Premium work gear to get the job done
- Breakfast every day at the Office
- Gaming stations at work
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/yoga/massage costs