Gaming Influencer Marketing. Made Simple.
At Wehype, we are on a mission to bridge the gap between brands and gamers.
Powered by the Wehype platform we provide an automated, end-to-end solution for scalable gaming Influencer Marketing campaigns. How we do it? Driven by our passion for gaming, we help clients to promote their games ranging from indie products to blockbusters, and support content creators all around the world with exciting new sponsorships.
With a clear vision ahead, we continue our focus to automate, streamline, and simplify Influencer Marketing within the gaming universe. Always staying hyped!
For more Information, please visit www.wehype.it
Wehype in short:
- 👾 35+ employees in a passionate continuously growing team
- ⚡World-class technology built and enhanced in-house
- 🌍 A global company with the opportunity to build an international career
Our Values: One Team, Be Bold, Ownership, and Inspire
About the role:
Join our team and help shape the future of Influencer Marketing. We're looking for an Account Manager who thrives in a multi-cultural, high-energy environment and is as passionate about video games and Influencer Marketing as we are. You will be working closely with your colleagues in the Sales Team and have Gustaf Smith as your manager. Regardless of team, we are looking for candidates that are well organized, detail-oriented, clear communicators, and quick learners.
What you will do
- Establish and develop partnerships with the marketing departments at major game publishers & large corporations.
- Implement strategies and processes to maximize customer lifetime value and minimize churn risk while increasing overall customer satisfaction and identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Implement both one-to-one and one-to-many customer education and learning opportunities to successfully engage with customers in order to drive product adoption
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with product, sales, marketing and campaign team
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve the customer experience
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience within B2B sales
- Great interest and passion in games
- You have an interest in the gaming industry, are excited to be part of it’s growth in the US and globally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, with the ability to move between projects while completing personal and company goals.
- Process-driven with an eye for details
What we offer:
- The opportunity to help one of the fastest-growing companies in the gaming influencer marketing industry to open a brand new office in a new market
- Training at our Swedish headquarter
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally
- Flexible working hours
- Health benefits package incl. medical insurance plan, pension plan, wellness grant to cover gym/training costs
- Career progression opportunities