Gaming Influencer Marketing. Made Simple.
At Wehype, we are on a mission to bridge the gap between brands and gamers.
Powered by the Wehype platform we provide an automated, end-to-end solution for scalable gaming Influencer Marketing campaigns. How do we do it? Driven by our passion for gaming, we help clients promote their games ranging from indie products to blockbusters, and support content creators worldwide with exciting new sponsorships.
With a clear vision ahead, we continue our focus to automate, streamline, and simplify Influencer Marketing within the gaming universe. Always staying hyped!
For more information, please visit www.wehype.it
Wehype in short:
- 👾 40+ employees in a passionate continuously growing team
- ⚡World-class technology built and enhanced in-house
- 🌍 A global company with the opportunity to build an international career
Our Values: One Team, Be Bold, Ownership, and Inspire
About the role:
Join our team and help shape the future of Influencer Marketing. We're looking for an Account Manager who thrives in a multi-cultural, high-energy environment and is as passionate about video games and Influencer Marketing as we are. You will be working closely with your colleagues in the Sales Team and have Björn Karlsson as your manager. Regardless of the team, we are looking for candidates that are well organized, detail-oriented, clear communicators, and quick learners.
What you will do
- Establish and develop partnerships with the marketing departments at major game publishers & large corporations.
- Implement strategies and processes to maximize customer lifetime value and minimize churn risk while increasing overall customer satisfaction and identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Implement both one-to-one and one-to-many customer education and learning opportunities to successfully engage with customers in order to drive product adoption
- Partner with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with the product, sales, marketing and campaign team
- Consistently bring creative ideas and solutions to the team on how to improve the customer experience
Who you are
- Experience of B2B
- You get energy from meeting clients
- You love to close deals and drive toward goals
- It's a plus if you have worked at an Influencer Marketing Agency, Game Publisher or tech start-up.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- You have extraordinary project management skills, are used to collaborating cross-team and consistently deliver projects on time
- A highly process-driven person with an eye for details
Perks & benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow in a fast-expanding company
- Premium work gear to get the job done
- Breakfast every day at the Office
- Gaming stations at work
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/yoga/massage costs