Gaming Influencer Marketing. Made Simple.
At Wehype, we are on a mission to bring brands and gamers closer together. Powered by the Wehype platform, it’s easier than ever for Brands to create automated, end-to-end Influencer Campaigns that are truly scalable and for passionate influencers to do what they love. From Indie to blockbuster titles, we help Brands promote their games while simultaneously supporting a wide range of creators around the world through exciting new sponsorships.
We have an exciting road ahead of us as we continue to automate, streamline and simplify Influencer Marketing within the gaming sphere.
Wehype in short:
👾 40+ passionate team members from multicultural backgrounds and growing
⚡World-class technology developed in-house
🌍 A global company with the opportunity to build an international career
One Team, Be Bold, Take Ownership, and Inspire
As the Core Platform product manager, you will work closely with your design and engineering counterparts to lead a cross-functional team that builds and maintains Wehype’s Core Platform functionality. You will own the relevant roadmap and engage daily with multiple internal and external stakeholders. In addition to being a solid leader and coach who is coordinated, structured, and catalysing, you should also be able to represent the team and stakeholders, achieving clarity, enabling efficient decision-making, and facilitating effective prioritisation.
Know your customers: Understand how Wehype can better drive how Brands can reach gamers, both today and in the future, and turn that knowledge into product opportunities.
Vision, strategy, and prioritisation: You will contribute to your product area’s vision and roadmap. In doing so, you need to understand “what is important” and contribute to making the right choices and priorities. You will own the product narrative towards the tech teams and prioritise their backlogs.
Communication: You are responsible for your product roadmap and priorities are well grounded and communicated to all relevant stakeholders, primarily other product teams, commercial teams, customers, and leaders within Wehype.
Grow yourself and the team: Being a Product Manager requires strong self-confidence as well as the ability to influence, lead, and inspire other individuals. This job is an ever-ongoing journey of dialogue, discovery, and learning.
Who you are:
You are proactive and highly self-sufficient, you thrive in fast-moving environments, and you inspire and lead people through change. As you will be interfacing with many different stakeholders, both from within the Wehype organisation as well as external partners and customers, you are expected to exercise strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
Success in this Role requires:
Drive for results and lead cross-functional teams
- Passion to seek a deep understanding of customer needs and turn that insight into a compelling vision and drivers to create solutions that solve important jobs for game publishers and influencers
- Identifying new opportunities based on research, industry trends and best practices and driving innovation
- Quantifying the opportunities by continually assessing the needs of the customer, market trends, competitive opportunities, and threats
- Creating and managing product roadmaps, prioritisation, and constraints to ensure consistent execution of the product lifecycle process from concept to launch
- Defining the product and customer experience with high-quality requirements/user stories.
- Helping the teams move forward swiftly through rigor, speed and transparency in decision-making and removing roadblocks
- Exceptional communication (spoken/written English) and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to engineers, UX designers, business people and partners.
The Skills That Set You Apart:
- Experience working with gaming and influencer marketing
- Experience with high-speed product and platform development in a growing organisation.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong technical understanding and experience with metrics-driven work.
- Product Management experience
- Strong execution skills to successfully drive cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated success in creating and delivering innovative products with user experience in mind
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience with exposure to building/shipping technical products
For more information, please visit (http://www.wehype.com/)