Gaming Influencer Marketing. Made Simple.
At Wehype, we are on a mission to bridge the gap between brands and gamers.
Powered by the Wehype platform we provide an automated, end-to-end solution for scalable gaming Influencer Marketing campaigns. How do we do it? Driven by our passion for gaming, we help clients to promote their games ranging from indie products to blockbusters and support content creators all around the world with exciting new sponsorships.
With a clear vision ahead, we continue our focus to automate, streamline, and simplify Influencer Marketing within the gaming universe. We are always staying hyped!
For more information, please visit www.wehype.com
Wehype in short:
- 👾 40+ employees in a passionate continuously growing team
- ⚡World-class technology built and enhanced in-house
- 🌍 A global company with the opportunity to build an international career
About the role:
Join our team and help shape the future of Influencer Marketing. We're looking for a Head of Sales who thrives in a multicultural, high-energy environment and is as passionate about video games and Influencer Marketing as we are. You will be working closely with your colleagues in the Commercial Team and have Gustaf Smith as your manager. Regardless of the team, we are looking for candidates that are well-organized, detail-oriented, clear communicators, and quick learners.
What you will do
- Coach, develop, motivate, and support the sales team to drive high-performance sales culture, sales transformation and agreed results.
- Active contributor to the Global sales team driving sales culture, process harmonization, pipeline management/follow up
- Together with the commercial team drive global marketing activities to support sales growth across the market and targeted vertical markets.
- Drive the global commercial/go-to-market strategy together with other functions in the business.
Who you are
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Experience in driving change and developing your team (inclusive leadership skills)
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both writing and verbally
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent
- Understands how to work and thrive in an entrepreneurial startup environment with a balance of doing the work and guiding the work
Perks & benefits
- Employee Stock Options
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/yoga/massage costs
- Premium work gear to get the job done
- Breakfast every day at the Office
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow in a fast-expanding company