Gaming Influencer Marketing. Made Simple.
At Wehype, we are on a mission to bridge the gap between brands and gamers.
Powered by the Wehype platform we provide an automated, end-to-end solution for scalable gaming Influencer Marketing campaigns. How do we do it? Driven by our passion for gaming, we help clients to promote their games ranging from indie products to blockbusters and support content creators all around the world with exciting new sponsorships.
With a clear vision ahead, we continue our focus to automate, streamline, and simplify Influencer Marketing within the gaming universe. We are always staying hyped!
For more information, please visit www.wehype.com
Wehype in short:
- 👾 40+ employees in a passionate continuously growing team
- ⚡World-class technology built and enhanced in-house
- 🌍 A global company with the opportunity to build an international career
About the role:
Join our team and help shape the future of Influencer Marketing. We're looking for a Backend Developer who thrives in a multicultural, high-energy environment and is as passionate about video games and Influencer Marketing as we are. You will be working closely with your colleagues in the Development team and have Petter Annerwall as your manager. Regardless of the team, we are looking for candidates that are well organized, detail-oriented, clear communicators, and quick learners.
What will you do
- Drive our backend software development with your colleagues
- Have responsibility throughout the whole development process from planning, execution, testing and deployment.
- Contributing to the strategic plan from operational to a long-term roadmap.
- Making sure our backend solution has a high technical standard in the .NET environment.
Who you are
- 3+ years of backend development
- 3+ years of experience in object-oriented programming, preferably in (but not restricted to) C#
- Experience with the product development process, from brainstorming concepts to implementation of various applications
- Experience in relational databases and knowledge of query optimization
Plus if you have
- Experience working with DevOps and/or Automated testing
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and Amazon Redshift
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms, preferably AWS
- An interest in architecture
- Experience in the .NET environment
Perks & benefits
- Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow in a fast-expanding company
- Premium work gear to get the job done
- Breakfast every day at the Office
- Gaming stations at work
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/yoga/massage costs